Below is a menu guide showing the typical cuisine served in the Riviera Restaurant. In addition we offer a range of freshly cooked daily specials. This menu may vary according to season – for example freshly caught fish such as Dover Sole or Selsey Crab may not always be available. If you are after a particular choice, please telephone us on 01243 603427 or if you have any dietary requirements.
Download our Menus (open as PDFs)
View our Main Menu (1.1mb)
View our Desserts Menu (1.8mb)
View our Children’s Menu (5.6mb)
- Breakfast is served all day: which includes back bacon, British pork, sausages, egg, mushrooms, hash browns, fried beef tomatoes and Heinz baked beans. Served with toast or fried bread. Vegetarian options.
- We offer a range of lovely starters, e.g. soup of the day from our specials board or combo starter for sharing.
- A choice of salads with home made coleslaw – help yourself from our freshly prepared salad bar.
- Lovely home-cooked snacked with an amazing new burger menu (vegan options available).
- Main courses include crispy battered fish and chips (fish can be grilled if preferred); a range of delicious steaks and grills; traditional English favourites such as home-made pies.
- Homely roast dinners are served every day in addition to our Carvery (Thursdays and Sundays) and with Vegetarian options available.
- Homemade cakes and desserts, freshly prepared on site – along with mouth watering ice cream sundaes.
- Gluten free options.
- Separate menu for children.